Log in to your WordPress dashboard > Users > Add New
2. Enter your preferred username for the new admin user.
3. Enter the email address for the user.
4. Enter the first name.
5. Enter the last name.
6. Enter a website (optional).
7. Change the password (optional).
8. Send the new administrator an email (optional).
9. Change the role to administrator.
10. Click the Add New User button.
That’s it! After you have completed these steps, the new admin user can log in to your website with administrator privileges. You’ll see the new administrator user in the list of users on your WordPress website.